Thank you for submitting a book chapter or case study.
<Please print this screen>
Please email biosketch to the Editors
Book Title: Qualitative Research for Diverse and Underserved Communities
Authors submit deadline:
December 15, 2020
No later than February 28, 2021 Update: March 15-March 30, 2021
Anticipated Publication date: October 2021
Dr. Jeton McClinton, Jackson State University
Dr. Arthur Hernandez, University of the Incarnate Word
Dr. Alma L. Thornton, Jackson State University
For technical support, please contact Mr. Gregory L. Anderson ([email protected] or 601-316-8349)
How to Submit Book Chapter(s)/Case Studies:
Scroll down to Authors:
- Select Make Submission
- Under Consent: check the box to give consent (otherwise you will not be able to submit)
- Complete General Information
- Complete each Author’s information
- Add the contact Author’s information
- Select the Topic you will be submitting under
Scroll down to and select Upload File
- Enter Submission ID#
- Enter Password and select Choose File and the file’s format (Ms Word of Pdf)
- Select Upload File
- Select Make Submission
To Edit Submission, you must enter your Submission ID# and password.
Scroll down to Authors: Select Upload File, enter the same ID# and password (used when submiting initial proposal), select "Browse," locate the file on your computer, select "Upload File."and submit your first draft; you will receive confirmation via email.
Authors to edit your submission, please follow these steps:
- Select “Edit Submission”:
- Enter Submission ID:
- Enter Password:
- You will now be able to make edits, make sure to select Submit Changes.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
Review Committee instructions:
- Scroll down to “Sign In” under Review and Program Committees:
- Your user name and password (if previously set) is your email address.
- You are encouraged to change the password.
- The next screen will include your assigned manuscripts to review.
Authors read reviewers comments instructions:
Select View Review Files (to read all comments); select View Reviewer Comments (to read summary). Enter Submission ID: and Password, select "See Reviewer Comments." Authors can use the View Reviewers Comments link to respond to reviewers. Authors will have two weeks after accepting reviewers edits to submit final chapter revisions. If additional time is needed, please contact one of the Editors. Editors will contact authors regarding any additional edits.
COVID-19 impact on peer review
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we understand that many authors and peer reviewers will be making adjustments to their professional and personal lives. As a result they may have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process. Please inform the Editors if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be flexible.
Thank you for choosing to submit your book chapter/case study to us. These instructions will ensure we have everything required so your manuscript can move through peer review, production and publication smoothly. Please take the time to read and follow them as closely as possible, as doing so will ensure your manuscript matches the requirements.
Please know that you are important and appreciated.